March 2017 banner

March 2017 banner

Friday 18 February 2011

Alea jacta est

Once I had decided to buy the Simonini Victor 2 I contacted the French retailer (ULM Technologie) and was lucky to end up talking to Carole. Excellent service, she gave me all information she had, what she didn’t know so found out talking to Simonini in Italy and sent me a mail within the hour. She also put me in contact with another pilot who recently got his Simonini Victor 2. Just the way we like it…
This is now a few weeks ago and today I placed my order.  Should be about 3 weeks to delivery.

5 comments:

  1. Thank's Fred, I'll regulary follow the Simonini adventure on your blog
    Sky 38

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will keep an eye on your progress. What are the prices for their engines?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bonjour,
    Nous nous sommes rencontré à Ambert en 2009 ?

    Question : comment positionnes tu le nouveau moteur ? Réutilises tu le support moteur du 582 ?

    Jean-Pierre

    ReplyDelete
  4. John, I have added the link to Simonini USA (they have prices directly on the site) and through Simonini Italy you can find local retailers. French price at ULM Technologie site.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jean-Pierre, yes we did meet at the Avid meeting at Ambert 2009. I will be re-using my 532 engine mount but don't know yet if any modifications are required.

    ReplyDelete

Questions and comment are welcome in French, English and Swedish. Replies will however always be in English.