March 2017 banner

March 2017 banner

Thursday 18 July 2013

Summer time is meeting time...

Flying across France to the yearly French Avid Flyer Pilot meeting I added another 7h30 to the engine and I'm now approaching 60 spotless hours.
I know, I know, it is nothing and it is still way to early to judge the reliability... However, seeing other identical planes take off with their Rotax 582 or (strong but heavy) 912 I'm comforted in my choice of Victor 2 - I can easily out climb them all with my low weight and high power!




For Avid Flyer owners in France...
As you can see the French Avid Flyer association (l'APA) is still going strong. The French Avid Flyer Yahoo Group has been reactivated and you can sign up here.

1 comment:

  1. Jean-Pierre, there is no separate lubrication for the Simonini Victor 2 so you need to mix the oil in the fuel - with the advantages and inconveniences that this bring...
    Regards,
    Fred

    ReplyDelete

Questions and comment are welcome in French, English and Swedish. Replies will however always be in English.