March 2017 banner

March 2017 banner

Friday 21 February 2014

Unboxing

All the Oratex UL600 needed (except for the wings), some Oratex 6000 for the landing gear, pinked edge tape, magic hot-melt glue, iron and hot air gun with digital temperature settings and some other things that will come in handy arrived in a big box this morning. 
What you see in the picture is all what is need; no solvents, no dope, no paint... (I know, I'm repeating myself...)

My apologize to anyone mislead by title and disappointed by not finding in-depth descriptions of the characteristic smell of the cardboard box and the quality of the packing material...

1 comment:

  1. Hi there,

    My name is Chris and I am based in the UK. I am also looking to cover my avid flyer in oratex 600.

    Please could you let me know what you ordered in terms of size and length of material. Trying to determine how much of the covering I would like to ensure I buy enough not to much as it is very expensive stuff. Hope you don't mind, just thought I would ask someone who has done this before. Nice job buy the way and inspiration for sure! email is chrisaviator05@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Questions and comment are welcome in French, English and Swedish. Replies will however always be in English.