March 2017 banner

March 2017 banner

Monday 14 September 2015

A productive weekend

A major step in the reconstruction has been completed, both wings are now covered and finished (when using ORATEX that is actually a tautology…).
To document his major step I made what is probably my most boring film. And to make a boring film worse I forgot to lock the auto focus so with a big white object in the center of the frame the image is sometimes flickering… very annoying.
So, unless you are seriously considering using ORATEX for your air craft project you will have much more fun watching any of my other films.

1 comment:

  1. Keijo,
    I tried to reply to your mail but my mail is bouncing... My reply is too long to post in a comment. Can you send me another address? Short version is:
    The wing was in very good condition after 25 years, no repair required. No, with ther remarcable strong bond between wood, hotmelt and ORATEX there is no need for ribstitching on 1 inch cap strips.
    Regards
    Fred

    ReplyDelete

Questions and comment are welcome in French, English and Swedish. Replies will however always be in English.