March 2017 banner

March 2017 banner

Wednesday 22 February 2017

New jar, new label, same gherkins...

I created this blog as I didn't find much information about the Simonini Victor 2 engine that I had, in despite of this, decided to buy with the intention to share my experience.
When I later completely rebuild my Avid Flyer and covered it with Oratex the "Avid Flyer Simonini 2 Adventure" blog temporarily became the The Oratex Adventure blog.

The Simonini engine now have more that 100 hours and the rebuild is complete. While I will continue to report on my experience as the engine get additional hours logged, as well as on the aging of Oratex, this is no longer a "Simonini Victor 2" or "Oratex" blog.

The posts will be about (my) flying adventures, thoughts about flying, enhancements and technical solutions, related photos and my films. In short, sharing my experience about living with an Avid Flyer aircraft.


Don't hesitate to let me know in the comments if there anything specific that you would like to see in the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions and comment are welcome in French, English and Swedish. Replies will however always be in English.