March 2017 banner

March 2017 banner

Thursday 26 July 2012

A planet called Langogne

As promised in my last update I have published a film from my last flight. I have done 2 versions, one long and one short. 
Unless you are my mother - or one of my friends who were with me in Langogne - the short version might be more than sufficient...
Langogne in quiet place at the east edge of Massif Central with a small airfield just outside the village. The gliders are long gone but you see the traces of them.
There are several altiports in the area and an excellent instructor available.

The short version (14 minutes)

The long version (38 minutes)

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations for the blog. The information is excellent. I've read all the posts and can ensure that all worthwhile!
    I'm also interested in starting a "Simonini Victor 2 adventure."
    I'd like to get some information on where to buy this engine in Europe (preferably Italy, in Milan). Do you know any simonini engine store that has website? Do you think its possible to dispatch the engine as luggage on an airplane? Fly safe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,
    In the "Links" section (right column) you have a link to Simonini Italy. Contact them or find a retailer through their site. I guess you can dispatch anything as luggage but it might be expensive... Mine was delivered by truck.
    Regards
    Fred

    ReplyDelete

Questions and comment are welcome in French, English and Swedish. Replies will however always be in English.