March 2017 banner

March 2017 banner

Thursday 12 June 2014

Covering has started


The 1.5 minutes in the film represent a full hour
I agree, watching this film is like watching paint dry (but it only lasts 1.5 minutes while paint take much longer..!). It is not very exciting, nor is it particularly instructive as you don’t really see the details. But there is a message in the film…
Using Oratex provide a lot of flexibility. I had already, actually a few days ago, prepared the fuselage and the fabric by applying the glue. So when I decided to skip lunch and work on the plane instead for one hour I could easily do that and know that I could stop on top of the hour, roll the plane back in the barn and with clean hands and without having to change go back to work. I can pick up exactly where I left at a later time (after dinner, lunch tomorrow or this weekend)... 


1 comment:

  1. Hey!

    I´m getting ready to order the oratex for my Kitfox 2 that i will be flying in the north of Sweden.
    How did you section the fuselage covering around the tail?, and the whole fuselage?

    ReplyDelete

Questions and comment are welcome in French, English and Swedish. Replies will however always be in English.