March 2017 banner

March 2017 banner

Tuesday 10 June 2014

Finally read for covering…

The preparation of the fuselage has been delayed by work obligations but I’m now ready to start the covering work.

All “difficult to cover” areas have been prepared as well as openings for cables, jettison/purge and break tubes. 




An additional inspection trap is prepared for above the tail wheel for easy change of tail springs and cleaning out whatever nuts and bolts accumulate in the end of the tail...

I hope I have prepared and done all that is required before covering the fuselage. 


1 comment:

  1. Hello, thank you for answering. When your the materia has clear serious me of great help that you were orientating me with the necessary material of oratex that I need. I do not have hurry since I am employed now out of Spain at England and it will be late in beginning the restoration. A greeting and thousand grace for your attention

    ReplyDelete

Questions and comment are welcome in French, English and Swedish. Replies will however always be in English.